Sunday, February 19, 2012

20 Week Ultrasound.....its a BOY!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Sunday, February 19, 2012
Had to share....I went for my 20 week ultrasound to see how baby is doing, and find out the sex, the technician was showing me all the body parts.  As we got to the face, the techinican giggled and said look the baby is smiling!!  Whether its an actual smile, I must say it was pretty amazing!!You could actually see the baby's mouth form a smile and then open and close his mouth.  SO cool. 

So Vince and I are pretty happy.....we are having a boy!  REALLY it doesnt matter if it was a boy or a girl.  Although a girl would have been easier.....we have SO MUCH clothes from Aspen!!!  But all in all, as long as baby is healthy when baby is born. 

We already have the name picked out!!  We will keep that secret until baby B is here.

Its funny too, Aspen is excited to have a baby brother!  She tells me what she will do when baby cries, and how to feed baby!!  What a cutie!  She even knows that her old room is for her brother.

My little cutie is going to be such a great, big sister!

Nina xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nina,
I don't usually read blogs, but I am so excited for you and Vince. babies are so wonderful. congratulations. (You should visit Daniel & Amanda sometime, Aspen & Alyssa would be great playmates.) All the best to you and your family, Love Aunt Julie

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME!! I'm so happy for all of you!!..I look forward to meeting the little man! I'm sure he'll be a "funny guy" like his daddy!...Hope to see you sometime soon Nina!....take care xoxo Judy

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting