Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Conditioning Proposal

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Wednesday, April 04, 2012
Last year I was chatting with someone in my hometown and they had mentioned to me that I should put in a proposal for the Port Perry Minor Hockey Association.  So I had put together a proposal for each Board member and Spoke to the Board this past Monday.  Lucky I DO love to speak about Fitness and my passion for it, but I GET SOOOO nervous!!  .....and NO this is not my new venture I spoke of recently.  lol  Like I said I will ALWAYS be involved in Fitness/Sports....its me...its my life!

So the meeting went REALLY well!!  I think I forgot a few points to mention but I mentioned most of them and some VERY important ones.  I am thankful for my upbringing in sports and continuing them through my whole life so far.  I am also thankful for all my knowledge that I have acquired over the past 10 years and more.  Experience is KEY....GOOD experience!!!  You can go to a course or school and anyone can become a trainer, but if you dont have the RIGHT experience, you will never know as much as you can in fitness/sports.
It would be like someone reading and being book smart about hockey or soccer, but put them out on the field they wouldnt be a good player.  But train hands on with the best and actually doing the sport, you learn EVERYTHING!!  If I hadnt train with the best in the world for my sport, I would not knowledge that I have now.  No books can teach you that.

I was contacted already by an association when they were told I was submitting a proposal for Port Perry, so we will see how things go with both Associations!!  I happy that I can handle both Associations if I get them both. 

Wish me luck!!
Keep you all posted.

Nina xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you presented very well you will be busy but you are used to it good luck

Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom said...

Thank you so much!! I know I did do a great job....but man I get so nervous!! lol Its like my shows....i've competed for 10 years and STILL get VERY nervous.....but good nerves i guess!! Thanks!!
I will be busy, but for all who know me, THIS IS WHAT I LOVE! ;) BUSY BUSY BUSY. lol

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting