Monday, July 18, 2011

BeautyBit #1

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Monday, July 18, 2011
Here is my first "BeautyBit" for the blog!


For those who didnt know this about me, I went to Makeup School downtown Toronto back in 1997.  I finished an intensive makeup course there and now do makeup for the odd wedding, prom or evening outing, but mostly for photoshoots and the fitness industry. 
I REALLY enjoy doing makeup and over the years I have come across many different tricks and products that I want to share with you.  So, here is my first BeautyBit.....


Clinique Makeup remover!  Its the pink one.  This makeup remover is the best I have ever used....better than other good brand names.  Because i wear waterproof mascara, this makeup remover takes off everything!  It keeps the skin soft and silky, and it doesn't irritate the eyes.  I have tried many different ones and absolutely LOVE this makeup remover!


I HIGHLY recommend this product!  I buy mine at the Bay, at the Clinique counter.


What is YOUR favorite makeup remover!!  Share on this post, I'd LOVE to hear!
NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting