Sunday, July 10, 2011

My FAVORITE product for skin care!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Sunday, July 10, 2011
One of my FAVORITE products for skin care is Olive Oil!   Its actually an ancient beauty secret. 

The Egyptians, Greeks, Phoenicians, and Romans all took full advantage of this oil.  Mediterranean women are always admired for their beautiful skin. Many claim their secret is the oil of this tiny fruit.

When I was pregnant with my little girl, I wanted to use products on my skin that were not harmful to baby or me.  I still use Olive oil on my skin and continue to use it on my daughter since she was born.  I didnt want harmful chemicals (wait, are there "safe" chemicals?? lol) on her, so most of the products we use are all natural.  And WHY do i want to use natural products on our skin?....because our skin is the biggest organ on our bodies and absorb everything that is on our skin!  Makes you think!!

This is one of the brands that we use.....we sometimes use organic olive oil as well.   Little hint, look for Olive oil in a darker bottle! 

Benefits of Olive oil....
  • Promote a smooth, radiant complexion
  • Help maintain elasticity of skin
  • Heal dry, brittle nails and soften cuticles
  • Condition and add shine to hair
What Natural products do you use?


NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting