Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dont let the dog have it....

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Went to visit a friend today for a casual and business visit.  I was ready to go and I got Aspen packed up and then.......she yells!  "Kona! Kona!" Thats our Doberman's name.  When she says that I know there is something she wants to bring with us so that the dog doesnt get it or be near it.lol  hmmmm....i wonder what it is?  Is it her doll?.....maybe her book?.....oh, its gotta be her ball!!

Out she comes with her dolly stroller!  lol  Yes, I guess we should bring this outside so KONA doesnt get it!!  He might use it.  lol  Then, she runs back in the house......oh geeez (lol) Im thinking to myself, then she comes out with the other doll stroller.  lol  Then she runs back in, calls me for help.... by this point I am laughing so hard at this situation!  lol  I go back inside and I have to help her bring out her little car toy she rides on, while she grabs her shopping cart! lol  I REALLY needed to go but this was so darn cute that another 5-10 mins is not going to hurt. Phew I think we are done and ready to finally get in that car seat.......NOPE!   Baaaaack in to the house to grab her big wheel bike!  You know, the dog MAY ride around on it while were gone! lol

So I thought maybe I would line them all up on the porch and leave them there until we get back.....NOPE!  Aspen wants to bring them in the truck!  Ok fine.  I will put them all in the truck JUST in case Kona unlocks the front door and comes outside to play with the toys. lol!!! 

Oh my little cutie!!
LOL!!!!!

PS.  Yes i put a lot of "lol" cause i giggle the whole time.  She makes me laugh so much cause she is so darn cute!!  I even erased a few of the "lol"!!!

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting