Thursday, August 25, 2011

Get Those Legs In Shape!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Thursday, August 25, 2011
I see it and hear it all the time from clients and any woman talking about her legs....."I jsut cant seem to get these legs in shape."  Legs are the hardest bodypart to get into shape for most women.  And its the bodypart that most women DO NOT train hard enough! 
With over a decade of training women and pushing them through a leg workout, most women stop during an exercise because, and I quote, "it hurts!"  Now it doesnt HURT when you do the exercise, its the BURN that happens because of lactic acid build up and because legs are a big muscle group, this is why you feel such an uncomfortable burn like no other.  But its when you get to this point that you NEED to keep going.  You NEED to keep going to see results. 
And not only will exercises help build your legs but cardio exercises such as running, will help you create strong muscles and toned legs. 
Legs are where most women will carry a lot of their weight....all I can say is GET MOVIN!!
You carry cellulite on your legs....GET MOVIN!  You have unwanted fat on your legs.....GET
 MOVIN!  Want tight toned legs.....GET MOVIN

My problem area are my legs as well....and people will always think that my legs are in such great shape cause they see my upper body!  But thats not the case.  My upper body is in great shape yes, and thats from always being on the go around the house.....I am constantly doing physical labour, so a lot of lifting.  But I never get in anything for my legs, so they suffer.

Here is photo of me before I did the Toronto Pro Show back in June.  The before pic is taken 7 weeks prior.  You can see how my hips (the saddlebag area) carry a lot of the weight.
Is this embarrassing for me....lol....YES!  But it shows I am a real person. 
Here in the before pic I felt aweful!....Unattractive!.....Down in the dumps!  I cut my hair off which I thought was a good idea at the time, but it wasnt!  lol  This also helped with the aweful feeling i had of myself.  lol.  It jsut wasnt me!  So I did something about it... I did the show for some motivation and push!  Took Me 7 weeks to lose the weight and get my body back!  And the solution for getting the legs down....CARDIO.....EXERCISE THE LEGS......and of course I ate well!

So I dont want to hear any excuses!  GET MOVIN!  Move those legs and work them out!  Doesnt have to be heavy weights at all.....high reps, conditioning, explosive movements, agility....this will all help!  This is how I train my clients and how I run my BOOTCAMPS!

I will be posting more leg shaping moves along with video, very soon! 

NL xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi nina i have really bad saddle bags though i am a size 8 and they are different heights?! Its really depressing me. Could you please recommend some exercises for getting rid of saddle bags? Also how many times a week did u train for those 7 weeks? Emma

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting