Monday, June 27, 2011

Let the blogging begin!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Monday, June 27, 2011
Today is my fresh start to blogging. From here on in I will be blogging on a regular basis. I will be blogging about anything and everything.....it's not going to be just about fitness.  I am a fitness professional and fitness is a big part of my life, but I feel people need to see and hear the side of a "REAL" person....a real person who loves to be active, on the go, an entrepreneur, has ups and downs in life, is a wife, and a MOM!

A lot of you will be able to relate!  Maybe you’re the mom that is a stay at home mom.....maybe you're the mom that has a full time job.....maybe you're the single mom that works full time.....or the mom that runs her own business.  It doesn't matter what you have going on in life, life gets busy and hectic at times. It doesn’t mean that the mom that works is more busy or has a more hectic life then the mom that gets to stay at home with her wee one(s). 

I will be chatting about everything…..fitness, recipes, baby stuff, pregnancy, toddlers, gadgets, decorating, workouts, beauty, etc.  My blogging will be "from the heart". Nothing fancy!  Nothing made up!  I want all of you to connect with a real person....not a made up, perfect speaking, individual.  This way you will be able to relate! 

 So over the next month, please bear with me as I will be working out all the kinks and getting into a groove.  I will be including pictures and videos as much as i can as well throughout all my days of blogging.

Hope you enjoy this journey with me.....and learn along the way!

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting