Monday, July 11, 2011

Great Sale! Don't Miss out!!!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Monday, July 11, 2011
Toys R Us has a great SALE on right now for outdoor playsets for kids.  We finally picked up the playset for Aspen and caught it on sale!!  Aspen is a huge climber and loves to try things by herself.  If shes not climbing at gymnastics, or climbing the ladder when Vince is fixing something, then shes in the house climbing what she can!  lol 
I  am a FIRM believer of letting my daughter explore (in a safe enviroment), and encouraging her that she CAN do it.  I NEVER say to her "No Aspen, you can't do that."  That is a negative response and it doesn't encourage her to try.  It already tells her that she is NOT capable of doing something when she hasn't even tried.  I believe we all need to try no matter what age.  And if you have someone encouraging you saying "I know you can do it, just try", then there's a stronger chance that the person will, and therefore be proud of their accomplishments......and not be afriad to go for other things in life!  Teaching this at a young age (still with certain boundries), will give them a good foundation for when they are older.    You will NEVER catch me telling Aspen "No Aspen, you can't do that".  You have to remember that they are very young and dont comprehend things like adults do, and these little people are SPONGES!!!
For example, how did Tiger Woods become so great at golf?  Sure he could have that gift for the sport, but most likely cause he started out so young (I think 2 or 3), getting used to the clubs and as he gets older he is so comfortable with the clubs that its like second nature for him.  Makes total sense!
Anyways, back on track! 
SO this great saving at Toys R Us, DONT MISS OUT!!!  On the outdoor play set we saved $678!!  THATS fantastic!
And make sure you have it delivered (if possible) or have the right transportation to pick it up! lol  Take a look at Vince's truck in our driveway.  I took this picture the next morning as he got home late with it the night before.  "WOW" was what came out of my mouth and then thought....I hope its not too big....GEEEEZ!! lol
And here is a pic of the first stage of putting together the playset....Vince, my dad, and my dad's friend Peter having a GREAT time putting it together! lol!!!
I will be sure to blog on the final product! 

NL xoxo

1 comments:

chickenscratch by mandy zimmermann said...

Awesome! When you come over you will notice how empty my backyard is. Its so bad! My poor kids I need to get them something.

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting