Monday, August 22, 2011

The BEST Wraps You Can EVER Have!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Monday, August 22, 2011
Best in the Business!  A wrap BETTER than ANY OTHER!!!  I can honestly say that I have NEVER tried anything better then.....CHIPOTLE!!  Theirs wraps are BY FAR the best I have ever tasted!  Comes in a nice light wrap, with rice, lightley sauteed green pepper and purple onion, tomato, a little cheese, cilantro, and chicken or beef, along with their chipotle sauce.  Its just a little on the spicey side, but not too hot.  I dont like spicey, but I can handle these.  And all their ingredients come from LOCAL FARMERS, which is FANTASTIC!!!  Go and read on their site about their business.  No other buisness around that cares so much about where all their ingredients come from to make the wraps!
Chipotle Chicken Wrap!
If you have NEVER tried these wraps, trust me its WORTH the drive to Toronto!!  My first experience with them was in Columbus, Ohio.  I would go down and train with my trainer and this would be my cheat meal.  Its VERY healthy!  Then a couple years ago, Chipotle came to Toronto!!!   Well, now Vince and I will go to chipotle whenever we are shopping in TO, or when theres a fitness show in TO, or we are just craving a good ole wrap from Chipotle!
Make the drive down and GET ONE!!!
Check them out at www.Chipotle.com!

Everyone who has had a Chipotle wrap, pleave leave a comment on your yummy wrap!!!

Enjoy!! I know we (My dad, Aspen, Vince, and myself) are all enjoying our wraps right now!  Nice that Vince had a job to quote downtown Toronto!!!  Thanks Vince!  And thank YOU Chipotle!!

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting