Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Just Want to Wash My Hands!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Tuesday, August 09, 2011
Today I ventured out and did some errands with my little "angel".....yes my little angel!!  She is honestly TOO FUNNY!  We made our way to Party Packagers to pick up some of her birthday party supplies.  We venture in to the store.... Aspen carrying her Cabbage Patch Doll and a wipe.....yes a wipe (wet nap)!  lol
We are walking thro the store picking out supplies, and some "sandbox" toys.....which by the way are 40% off right now!  She is being such a good little girl thro the store.  She sees a bag of "coins" in the pirate section...."money.....money".  lol  I tell her its not real money, but of course she thinks it is so she walks around with the bag of "coins" thinking that she will take this home and put it in her piggy bank. 
Everything was perfect!......Then, we leave the store and head outside only to have it POURING rain out.  Rushing a little faster back to the truck, I pick her up to put her in her car seat and SHE LOSES IT!  Back arching, legs kicking, crying like someone just stole her money! lol  I stop trying to put her in the car seat and stand there in the rain, holding her, asking her what she wants and that its ok.  And because she cant speak sentences yet, I am hoping i can figure out whats up with my little angel, fast, because we are getting soaked!. 
As she's pointing to her hands and rubbing them together, i see she wants to "wash her hands"!  Yes, my little cutie wants to wash her hands!  Geeeez.  I start to giggle at the situation.  I tell her we cant.  I dont even know if they have a bathroom back in the store.  I try to put her back in the car seat...nope....same thing, back arching, screaming, stiff body! lol  So i take her out again.  I try to calm her down, as I'm giggling thro this whole situation.  I wish I would have taken a few pictures!!  Or someone take a few pics of me and Aspen going thro this ordeal. 
Now, even tho shes fighting the whole time, NOT to get in to the seat, crying and carrying on, it was sooooo cute and funny!!  All she wanted to do is wash her hands!  But not sure if that would get her in the seat anyways. 
I ended up getting her in the seat after about 10 mins in the rain, of talking with her and calming her down!  lol  And the whole time I was just giggling and loving the whole situation.  Seriously.  It was so cute! 
Oh the joys of mommyhood.....I ABSOLUTELY  LOVE IT!!

I LOVE MY ASPEN JADE!

NL xoxo

1 comments:

mandy said...

Love this story, and I'm also testing your comments for you ;) Loved seeing you guys today... thank you!

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting