Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Little Creativity!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Thursday, September 29, 2011
My daughters 2nd Birthday was back a few weeks ago and I always like to do things as beautiful and creative as I can. The theme for her birthday was Hello Kitty.  Once i sent out the invitations and got some decorations, she quickly took a HUGE liking from Hello Kitty to Tinkerbell!!  But i couldnt change things now. 
When I do decorate for her birthday or any occasion, I decorate with "balance".....i dont decorate EVERYTHING in "the" theme.  That would be overkill. One thing i did this year was make her birthday hat.  Why not spice up those boring hats and put a little more pizzaz into it.  Now i kept it plain and did not add the theme to it.  But it did turn out fantastic!


Next time I will make the number "2" a little more fancy.  This will be a birthday tradition.

NL xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the party was a success!

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting