Thursday, July 14, 2011

Buisness of the Week

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Thursday, July 14, 2011
I will be posting blogs on businesses that I have come across and bought their product or service.  I will be sure to share all of them with you.  Why not share with you?!!  If I really like something I will tell you all about the buisness so you can do some happy shopping and be very satisfied.  I will be keeping all negative tones off my blogs. ;)

So this weeks business I want to share is Canadian Tint & Design in Whitby!  I have done A LOT of business with them and I've ALWAYS  been more then happy with the results.  Very good business etiquette....which I always look at.  I HATE bad business etiquette!

Check out their site and see what they can do for you!
 www.canadiantintanddesign.com.


NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting