Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Who wants to be around a Negative person?! NOT ME!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Tuesday, July 12, 2011
The other day I really had the last draw with a situation…negative attitude!  Something I don’t do well with but I’m workin on it…when I hear a negative attitude and its toward myself or my family, I really just want to punch the person right in the face!  Seriously.  This is how angry I get inside.  Obviously I would not do such a thing.  But it would be a nice release sometimes! Lol  Instead, stupid me stays quiet and doesn’t really say anything cause I don’t want to hurt their feelings.  WHAAAAT!!  I know!  Crazy!  But don’t some of us do this?....not say a word so we don’t hurt the feelings of the other person?!! I know I’m not the only one. 
Why is it some people just don’t have a thought process when they speak?  Why is it people will want to put you down any chance they have?  I believe that some people honestly don’t see themselves as a negative or see themselves saying or doing anything wrong.  Its sad really.  Cause those of us see can see this and see what kind of person they really are….how embarrassing. 
You will see negative people with one of the following (or many)…
  • a bad relationship
  • poor self esteem/image
  • stress
  • frustration
  • history of abuse (mental, verbal, physical)
All that can change your attitude towards life. This is why its SO important to be sure to talk positive to your little ones!!  They are sponges!  The kind of person we have grown to be today is a lot on how our parents have raised us.  And if you were in a negative house, YOU choose how you want to live the rest of your life.
What is so sad about negative people is that they are not happy people. You will always hear them putting others down, making fun of people, negative remarks.  I couldn’t imagine being such a negative person…it is very draining and other people notice this and will choose to keep their distance.  It is also very difficult to reason with a person who thrives on negative energy.
My husband and I have chosen to keep our distance from negative people.  It’s a tough decision!  Our first decision happened about 10 years ago….and just kept getting better! Lol  Seriously!  Once you do it the first time and get rid of some of the negative people around you, its like a HUGE weight has been lifted off!  Its great cause now you have control of your life and how you want to feel.   We live a very happy, positive life now and we teach our daughter, even at her age now (22 mths), the power of positive! Like I mentioned before and I will mention this many times over, We do not speak negative (discouraging) words to our daughter!  There is no "can't" in our vocabulary. :)
Now why do we have negative people around us?....for a learning experience because painful as they are, these experiences will prepare us for other challenges because life is a challenge.  All situations are there to teach….you choose how to use them.
According to one author, “the most important decision we make in our lives is the attitude we choose to express each day when dealing with people and circumstances.”  So even though I really wanted to express myself with a fist to the face or steppin up and verbally telling them where to go, I didn’t.  But yes I will speak up from here on in, but I hope to do it in a positive manner…even tho I am fuming inside!
To decide on change is not easy. A rotten attitude will delay your growth, take your happiness and success in life.  My advice to those who want to live a positive life… you don’t need misery in your lives so avoid negative people because they will bring you down.  If you stay positive and live positive, positive people will come into your life.....you attract what you put out there.  And when the negative comes it wont stay for long.
Stay healthy and positive!
NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting