Thursday, August 18, 2011

BeautyBit #3

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Thursday, August 18, 2011
My little BEAUTYBIT for today is on shampoo and conditioner.  One of my favorite hair products (I do have a few) is BED HEAD.  I LOVE BED HEAD products.  I use the "Moisture Maniac" for both shampoo and conditioner.

Now this may seem a little silly but it works for me.....because my hair is very fine and VERY straight I use a different shampoo for the top of my head.  This way I will stil be able to do something with my bangs  and crown area.  If I was to use the Moisture Maniac (which is for dry hair to help it be smooth and soft), then my hair would not style at all.  I also have extensions (most of the time), to give me a little fullness and also so that when I curl my hair, it actually stays in a curl.  If i didnt have the extensions, my hair would NOT hold a curl.....annnnd i would look like a drowned rat!  Not a nice look.

The shampoo I use on the top of my head is BIG SEXY HAIR "extra big volume" shampoo.  Anytime I need a little volume I do go to this line for the volume.  I find it works best on my hair.



So yes, it may seem a little odd but there is no "protocol" on how you are SUPPOSED to wash your hair right?  Well, this is what I do and it works for me. 
So.....wash top of head with BIG SEXY HAIR to give volume, then the rest of the hair with MOISTURE MANIAC to have it nice and soft, and then MOISTURE MANIAC conditioner, making sure I DON'T put any on the top of my head.....it will jsut weight down the hair.

And this is what I use for my shampoo and conditioner!

What are some of the shampoo/conditioner products you use?

NL xoxo

4 comments:

smartypantsfun said...

Oh i love Big Sexy Hair. Have you tried their hairspray? You probably have.

Barb said...

When I try to post a comment through my Google blogger account. It says I dont have permission. I would like to blog with you. Can you give me permission to post comments on your blog?

fitmotivatedmommy said...

I do love the Big Sexy Hair hairspray too. I use that brand for when I need a more firm hold! Great products

fitmotivatedmommy said...

thanks barb! I will have my webguy look into it. Hopefully the kinks will be worked out very soon.
Keep posting, as I LOVE to hear views from others! Have a beautiful day.
NL xoxo

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting