Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Little Model!!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Wednesday, August 17, 2011
The other day Aspen was enjoying one of her mini ice cream cones, and of course her being a cutie pitutie, I HAD to take a few pics of her.

Lately I have been teaching her to look at the camera and smile.  She used to cover her eyes and do a big grin, now she understands and she lets out a big smile. LOL  I tell her to show her teeth and say "cheeeeese".....too funny! LOL....shes says cheeze too. 

So here are a few pics, in order, on me trying to get her to look at the camera and smile.
The beginning...not bad.
Oh, I need a break!


There we go, its coming!

Not sure whats happening here! LOL
Maybe getting ready for the next pic....big breath!

Yep, thats what it was.... here we go!

There's shes getting the hang of it.
Oh my little cutie!!!  These pics were taken one after another too.   Too funny!  She does love the camera.....and her ice cream!

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting