Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just The Right Size!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Wednesday, August 17, 2011
I was at the grocery store the other day, looking for some things as I am trying something new here.....not going to say what it is but once i figure it out I WILL post!  Anyways, I came across these little mini  cones for ice cream!!  Perfect size for Aspen! 
So I wanted to mention it to all the moms out there with young kids.  A normal size ice cream cone is WAY too much for a little one.  But these are fantastic!  Look at the size of this cone compared to my thumb and fingers!! 
FANTASTIC!!!
Then I thought, well this is the perfect size for us moms who want to watch our sweet tooth habits that will result in weight gain.  As a personal trainer, and one who believes in balance, instead of "avoiding" things we like, this is the perfect size to enterain those tastebuds and get our sweet fix!  BRILLIANT!  ......Cause geeeez, I LOVE ice cream!! 

Now the only brand I found that made these were NO NAME, and I bought them at the Loblaws Supercenter, which is also affliated with Independent grocery store too (for those who live in places like Port Perry!)  Comes in a box of 48.

Hope you find them and enjoy!  Remember, its all about balance in life.  Be sure to get the exercise in as well or you WILL have weight gain.....even with these tiny, innocent cones!

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting