Monday, August 8, 2011

Recipe for Good Parenting #1

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Monday, August 08, 2011
I am SOOO in love with my little girl!  I LOVE watching her grow and being her own little person.  She has such a personality its unbelievable!  I must say she has a great sense of humor already and jokes around like Vince and I do.....ITS HILARIOUS!!!!  So as I watch my little girl grow each day, and spending time with her and teaching her as much as I can, here is a list of things that Vince and I do for our Aspen Jade!

Each one of thse goes a LONG way and are SO important!
-  spend time with your child
-  laugh as much as you can with them
-  share a cuddle and a giggle everyday
-  teach them the right values
-  notice them!
-  listen to their stories
-  respect your child
-  apologize when you are wrong
-  play with them
-  have patience
-  tuck them into bed at night
-  ask them to help
-  let them explore
-  encourage them to reach for their goals
LOVE THEM!!!!


These are just some of the things that Good Parenting is all about.  You will have a beautiful child when you show them each of these things!


I am such a proud mommy....
NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting