Saturday, September 24, 2011

EXTREMELY PROUD AND GREATFUL!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Saturday, September 24, 2011
What a weekend! I am extremely proud and greatful of many things!
Friday I had to head to Hamilton, leave my family behind, while I go work Friday evening doing tans for the competition, wake up early Saturday morning to do Makeup and Hair, and also bunk with my Luchka Athletes to make sure they are good to go for the show on Saturday.

All my tanning, makeup and hair clients were fantastic! TANS were PERFECT! MAKEUP PERFECT! And HAIR in the right place. I am greatful that I have the chance to work with all my clients, as its my job to beautify them for stage. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to step on stage without these three final elements!

SO a HUGE SHOUT OUT TO ALL ......

LUCHKA ATHLETES
Tanya W - 3rd Figure
MJ C - 2nd Bikini

NINA LUCHKA'S STAGE PREP CLIENTS
Melanie G - 1st Figure (open and Masters!)
Jennifer T - 3rd Bikini
Steph M - 3rd Figure
Fiona H - 1st Fitness
And congrats to everyone else!!!

And finally my very PROUD moment is my husband who takes such great care of our little girl! No problems or worries whenever I have to leave to work a show. He even gets Aspen ready and comes to the shows to support the Luchka Athletes! And to top it all off, Aspen was such a good girl. It was a long car ride there and back, and a long day.....but it was sooooo nice to have them at the show! Almost 24 hrs away from them both is 24 hrs too long! ;) So I left for home before the show was finished as my little girl was just exhausted, and i had Vince stay back and have fun getting a bite to eat with the Athletes!.....he deserves some enjoyment too!;)

PS.....Happy Birthday Marc! Hope your wifes 3rd place finish was a GREAT present for you!!! ;)

LUCHKA ATHLETES will now be heading to NATURAL NATIONALS in 2012......what a great year 2012 will be!!!!

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting