Friday, October 14, 2011

BeautyBit #5

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Friday, October 14, 2011
Todays  BeautyBit is my favorite mascara!!  Revlon Voluminous! 
Fantastic Mascara!  I've been using this mascara on myself and clients for about 6 years now!  Because i have darker hair I use the Carbon black. Those with blonde hair can wear black or for a softer look go with a brown/black or brown....depennding on the person.
The BEST tip I can give anyone when wearing mascara is....GET WATERPROOF!!!  It lasts longer and wont run at all if it rains, humid, if you cry, etc!!  I always wear waterproof and only use waterproof mascara on all my clients.

My little beautybit for the day.

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting