Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sounds Too Good To Be True!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Thursday, October 13, 2011
Sounds too good to be true.....but it isn't. 
When I first got into the business side of things with Body By Vi, I thought "There's No Way!  You can't make good money, getting FREE product and getting a FREE BMW without busting your butt day and night.....AND there has to be a catch"....WOW, was I wrong!
I started the business back in January.....by April I had qualified for the Free Black BMW and making approx $1500 per month.  Summer I got busy with fitness shows and side tracked away from promoting (online),  So I've just started back with promoting again!  It's exciting!!!  I LOVE to help people as much as I can....I've always been this way.  And now I can help people eat healthier, easier, and make a great income!!....on top of training clients and putting clients through bootcamps!

So I jsut wanted to share with you the reality of the business....
QUALIFIED FOR MY FREE BMW!

ONE OF THE MANY CHEQUES PER MONTH!

TODAYS FREE PRODUCT...IT COMES EVERY MONTH!  FREE!

2 BAGS OF PROTIEN FREE EACH MONTH!

HERES MY RECEIPT FOR THE PRODUCT!  SEE, FREE!  ALL
I PAY FOR IS SHIPPING.....PRODUCT IT FREE!!  :)
 .....So keep checking back for updates and posts! 
If YOU are interested in the business side or the 90 day challenge, message me at nvluchka@msn.com .....I would LOVE to help you reach your goals!!!!  Christmas is coming.....all those parties to look good, and the presents that need to be bought!  The 90 day challenge can help both!

www.90dayswithnina.com

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting