Saturday, March 31, 2012

LOVE Pandora!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Saturday, March 31, 2012
A few years ago, I saw the Pandora collection and fell in  love with it.  But at the time, i had NO idea that you create your own bracelet!  It wasnt until Vince had bought me a bracelet for my birthday....and it was all filled up!!!  Then he told me he made it....I looked at him with a dumb look on my face.  lol  Then he explained it to me and I thought that this was the most thoughtful gift!!  Vince had to take the time create this beautfiful bracelet.  When Aspen was born he started me a new bracelet, but only bought 2 charms this time.  Now for each special occasion he gets a meaningful charm....and I ABSOLUTELY love it!  Its like a Father getting a tie for each birthday.  lol So the new bracelet is an "Aspen bracelet"....all charms are related in some way to Aspen. 
I wanted to start Aspen her own bracelet but Pandora doesnt make a small childs bracelet.....BUT I FOUND ONE!!!  A fake!!  But looks identical to Pandora and fits all the Pandora charms on it too!!
I went to the Mom And Chicks show in Oshawa yesterday (friday) and there was a booth set up selling jewllery and they had Pandora-look-a-like jewllery!!  So i bought the silver bracelet!!  Now we get to fill the bracelet for her as well.  I already bought her some charms....and I had Aspen pick out what she wanted, since its her bracelet.  I encourage her to make her own choices in almost everything.  Its great for the childs self-esteem.
I LOVE the charms she picked out and she LOVES wearing her new bracelet!!
Aspen's Pandora Bracelet.  She picked out the two blue charms and the soccer ball.  I picked out the princess one and out in two of my stoppers I had on my bracelet.  I will get her new stoppers next week.  It is sooooo cute on her!!!


Nina xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting