Monday, March 12, 2012

My little tomboy!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Monday, March 12, 2012
Had to share this....Aspen and daddy spending quality time together out in the back shop.  Vince had do an oil change on his truck and of course Aspen has to help....which I LOVE when she gets involved at this is how she will learn.  I would spend a lot of time with my brothers and my dad out in the garage, fixing things!  I LOVED playing with tools....even to this day I LOVE working with tools.  I was such a little Tomboy growing up.....and still am!  Dont get me wrong, I LOVE my heels and getting dressed up, and looking my best as much as I can, but I'm a huge tomboy when it comes to play.....dirtbikes, fishing, snowmobling, tools, etc.
Aspen sitting in the hood of the truck watching daddy pour the oil in

She LOVES helping daddy!

Aspen passing daddy the tools that he needs.

She's looking to see what else daddy needed

Vince dancing as he comes out of the shop!  lol
Oh the fun she has around the house!!  Always something to do for her. 

Nina xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting