Saturday, July 30, 2011

My New Wall!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Saturday, July 30, 2011
So, I decided to not go with a railing for outside from one landing and down to the pool.  Instead, I came up with the idea of building a planter wall so that on one falls over the edge...plus it looks finished.
Thanks to Hardco in Whitby for supplying the stone and to Century Greenhouse in Port Perry for their Flowers!  Love both these businesses! 

BEFORE

AFTER#1

AFTER#2

LOVE IT!!  Next construction is the pool wall!!.....just wait!  I REALLY enjoy doing stuff like this!  Vince does all the cuts and I do the design and placing of it all.  We are such a great team! ;)

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting