Monday, August 1, 2011

Aspen's PLAYLAND is Finished!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Monday, August 01, 2011
It took about a week to put together the whole set, modifying a few things!  My dad is good at modifying and putting in good support!  So Vince, my dad and my dads friend all worked hard at putting this playset together for Aspen.  AND SHE LOVES IT!!!
This is the playset that we got at Toys R Us, made by My Big Backyard.  It was a fantastic deal!
We decided to fill in around the playset with sand.....so its one HUGE sandbox for Aspen....and Vince and I!  lol  We LOVE playing in the sand with Aspen.
Vince, My Dad, and Dad's Friend Peter building the playset
Grandpa aka "GiGi" (my dad) bringing a few trailer full of sand for the playset area

And the FINAL RESULT.....Aspen's Playset is finished!!!

Thanks to my dad's friend Peter, my dad and of course my husband Vince for building this perfect playland for Aspen! 

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting