Monday, August 29, 2011

BeautyBit #4

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Monday, August 29, 2011
I found my favorite soap once again!! Palmer's Complexion Soap.   Shoppers didnt carry it for the longest time, but this time I found it in Walmart!  FANTASTIC!!

When I used this soap in the past, it evened out my skin on my face soooo good and it also clears up my skin very well.  I have the usual combination skin type.....oily T-zone.....little acne breakouts here and there, nothing major but it bothers me to have a pimple or two!  Especially at my age.   But with this soap my skin starts looking great after the first week I use it!!

I would recommend this soap to EVERYONE!!!   Enjoy!

What soap do YOU use and LOVE?

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting