Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Busy, Busy.....But LOVIN it!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Wednesday, August 17, 2011
This past week has been a busy one!  Vince has been busy all summer with his business (so proud of him), and I have been diving into a few different projects, and "cleaning house/buisness", which has kept me busy.  All good though!
 
Bootcamps are going GREAT, clients are right on track for their upcoming competitions, Aspen is all signed up for fall classes, renos are still going on at the house, and planning Aspens 2nd birthday.  I must say that being busy is feels sooooo darn amazing....I accomplish so much and it feels FANTASTIC!  Its honestly a rush for me! lol

Vince and I are planning to have a fall corn roast this year....should be fun.  Hoping that the back yard will be finished by then....its a huge "eyesore" in the backyard right now.  Reduing the pool and we want to do it ourselves (of course)! Thats my personality....'I know i can do it myself'.....plus doing things yourself is so rewarding.   We want to do stamped concrete.  So vince and dad and been cutting and breaking up the old conrete....what a job!  Poor guys.

 The hard part is that we both own our own business so when work calls, you definitely can't ignore the calls.  You have to drop and go.  We're very thankful that my dad comes and gives us a hand now and then.  He's great like that.  If he's not over helping out my brother with whatever he can, he will be here helping if we need it.  I'm pretty thankful to have such a good dad.....there for his kids.  We all try to stay close too.....my brother has his own business so he is VERY busy as well.  We only have the 3 of us....dad, my bro and myself.  My dad, and my brother and his family mean a lot to me so I like to keep as close as we can (lol which isnt much cause we all work so damn hard). .....but I wouldnt have it any other way.

I will be blogging daily again.  So check back everyday for tips, advice, research, or what's going on in the Luchka House!

Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting