Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Accupuncturist is Brilliant!

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Wednesday, September 07, 2011
I have to say, my Accupuncturist, Tony Chuvalo, is brilliant.  Every appointment I go to, he amazes me.  The words that come out of his mouth....honestly brilliant!  Yes I go for accupuncture, but I can honestly say its the talks, and "insight on life situations" that i soooo look forward to.  We discussed a situation the other day at the beginning of the appt....A type of situation that i deal with, with my clients.....when Tony told me the reasoning behind why we were doing things a little different this session, it was DEFINITELY an "AH HA" moment!!!  INCREDIBLE!!  I wish I could explain it but, lol, i honestly can't.
 
I have been going to Tony for over 2 years now!  He actually helped me with my "getting prego".  Vince and I had been trying for awhile so I was to referred to Tony by a friend.  With checking my pulse and my tongue, the placing of needles in specific spots and taking Tradional Chinese Medicine, which he also practises, Tony knew EXACTLY what my body needed and I was prego with in a month and a half! 

I have continued with my appointments since.  I feel great when I am internally balanced.

Check out his site and read his TESTIMONIALS!!!!  www.Chuvalo.com

I highly recommend him to everyone!!! 

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting