Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Little Makeup Princess

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Tuesday, October 11, 2011
So the other morning Im getting myself ready and things cleaned up to start the day.  Aspen Was still in her Pj's playing and finishing eating her breakfast. She was quietly playing when I heard...."mommy SIT DOWN!"

Uh oh.....she's into something!  I see her with my makeup brush.  Ah, no worries, its jsut a brush.  A few minutes go by and Im now ready to get her cleaned up and dressed for the day......WELL, a little more cleaning had to be done!

The pictures will show you how much my little girl LOVES makeup!!! 




You see me holding the brush and "pretending" to put the makeup on....but I had to pretend so i could get some good pictures!!!  lol!!

My little makeup princess!!!

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting