Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Twist of Festiveness

Posted by Nina Luchka ... the motivated mom at Sunday, October 02, 2011
I went to VanderMeers yesterday as I LOVE that place!!  The flowers, the decorations, the one of a kind things you can find.....and the ideas are jsut incredible!  I had to go to see some of the fall decorations and to see if my favorite Christmas tree was up yet.....as I WANT to purshase it this year.  But Im a little iffy on getting it......cause its a BLACK tree!!  Will I get sick of it after awhile???  Not sure.  But it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Anyways back to the fall stuff.  lol

Vince had bought me a beautiful plant arrangement back a few months ago, and I thought to add of festiveness to the house so i added a bit to the planter.....something so simple that can make a huge difference.
Before

After
All i did was add in a small pumpkin, the orange flowers and the dried lotus.  All the ornaments are fake but it makes the arrangement look festive without having to buy a whole new arrangement for the occasion.  I bought them from Vandermeers but you can also buy things like this from the Dollar store.  Dollarama being one of my favorites for dollar store stuff....some of the things there dont look as cheap.

Little things can make a big difference.

Spice up your living area for each occasion!

NL xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

NINA LUCHKA Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting